Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tuesday 4/15/14

Strength:
Deadlift:
3x5 @ 255#

Accessory:
3 rounds:
Hollow body Hold
30 seconds on, 30 seconds off


Strength:
Done
This was pretty tough actually. The bars at school have no knurling on them so they are really tough to grip and with no chalk, there really wasn't much to do. I might go for 265# next week, but I'm not sure. It depends on where I do it because that was hard to hold today. I definitely need to work on grip strength though.

Accessory:
I am going to start adding in all or parts of the Outlaw Way Connectivity work as either a warm up or cooldown. I couldn't get all of it today because I didn't have time. Also, for some reason, after those 3 rounds my abs were crushed and I'm not sure if I'd be able to do the tabata hollow rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment