Saturday, April 12, 2014

Friday 4/11/14

Strength:
Push Press:
3x5

Conditioning:
10 min AMRAP:
200m Run
7 Hand Power Cleans (135#)
7 Burpees


Strength:
3x5 @ 115#, 1x5 @ 125#
I could have gone heavier, but I don't want to compromise my press which I'm probably going to fail at this upcoming week but I want to give it everything I have. 

Conditioning: 
4 rounds + 200m run
This was a deceptively hard workout for me. Looking at it I thought I'd get 4 rounds, but then after the first 2 rounds, I thought there was a chance at hitting 5. Then when I came in to do the cleans for the 3rd round, I lost my hook grip after the 4th rep and knew there that the rest of the workout was going to be a challenge. All in all it was good though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment