Monday, January 13, 2014

Monday 1/13/14

Strength:
Strict press:
3 @ 65%
3 @ 75%
3+ @ 85%

Conditioning:
With a running clock...
5 min AMRAP:
50 wall balls (20#, 10' target)
40 kettlebell swings (53#)
30 pull ups
20 toes-to-bar
10x10m shuttle sprints

-rest 1 minute-
Do all for time

Strength:
Not exactly sure what my 1RM is since I haven't tested that in a long time, but I based it off of 120#
3 @ 80#
3 @ 90#
5 @ 100#

Conditioning.
I got through 18 pull ups in the 5 min.
I finished with the clock at 15:57, so the whole thing took me 9:57 after the 5 min.

My presses felt pretty solid; I have been working a lot more on getting into better positioning through mobility, and it has helped a lot, my shoulders have been feeling better.
The conditioning took quite a bit out of me, it was hard. Wall balls still continue to be a huge hindrance of mine; I just can't seem to get many unbroken without totally burning out. Doing 100 of them didn't feel too great on my left knee either (thanks mom again for those sleeves, they are amazing).

No comments:

Post a Comment